Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
- Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton – It’s a book about a girl who doesn’t speak and it has a lesbian relationship. Expected February 5th.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – New dystopian trilogy with powers Apparently it has lots of romance, which I’m cool with. Expected February 10th.
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff – A boy commits suicide and his best friend tries to understand why by listening to his songs. Expected January 27th.
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold – Road trip. Main character female. That’s all I need. Expected March 3rd.
- Because You’ll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas – A boy who can’t be close to electricity and a boy who wears a pacemaker communicate through letters. Expected June 2nd.
- The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark – romance + figure skating. Sold. Expected January 6th.
- The Ice Twins by SK Tremayne – Creepy. One twin dies but the parents aren’t sure which one. Expected January 29th.
- Other Girl by Nicole Barstein – Super hero story told from the perspective of her best friend. Expected April.
- Ink and Ashes by Valynne E Maetani – Girl discovers her dad was a part of the Japanese mafia. Mystery. Expected May 15th.
- Like it Never Happened by Emily Adrian – High school theater and romance. Expected June 2nd.